Open Job Position | Support Engineer
Adacta designs, develops and implements IT solutions for insurance companies and provides wide range consulting services to a growing portfolio of customers. Adacta Group employs more than 350 employees in five countries (Slovenia, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic).
The company’s flagship AdInsure product is a core system for insurance companies that supports non-life, health and life insurance businesses. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Adacta offers a range of other insurance-specific products based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX and Dynamics NAV.
We're looking for an engineer to join our support team in providing support services for insurance ERP and CRM systems. Support includes issues diagnosis, resolution, monitoring and keeping customers updated during the process. We offer you a job in a growing multinational team that values knowledge, results and friendly attitude.
Support Engineer (1st / 2nd Line)
- Provide support to customers via telephone and email for the range of IT systems (insurance ERP, CRM)
- Classify, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Timely escalate and monitor issues escalated to other teams
- Provide regular reports and accurate feedback to customers
- Prepare and perform software tests
- Create and maintain software documentation, user guides
- Collect lessons learned and maintain knowledge base
- Good understanding of Service Desk processes
- Proven working experience in support or implementation of enterprise level applications
- Insurance business knowledge and/or experience in financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of relational databases concept and SQL
- Knowledge of .NET platform and C# preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
- Active knowledge of English language
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Adacta is offering you a challenging and inspirational position in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. If you have the necessary skills and attitude for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.