Open Job Position | Senior Software Developer
Adacta designs, develops and implements IT solutions for insurance companies and provides wide range consulting services to a growing portfolio of customers. Adacta Group employs more than 350 employees in five countries (Slovenia, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic).
The company’s flagship AdInsure product is a core system for insurance companies that supports non-life, health and life insurance businesses. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Adacta offers a range of other insurance-specific products based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX and Dynamics NAV.
We're looking for a developer to join our team in providing implementation services for insurance ERP system. The developer position requires working experience in development of enterprise level IT systems and would be responsible for development of system enhancements, customizing and implementing IT solutions for our customers. We offer you a job in a growing multinational team that values knowledge, results and friendly attitude.
Senior Software Developer
- Understand business requirements and prepare functional designs
- Create technical solutions (data model, business objects, integration and user interfaces)
- Lead small teams and technical projects independent without supervision
- Mentor junior developers and review code of other team members
- Define coding and design standards
- 5+ years of working experience in enterprise application development;
- 3+ years at a senior level with key responsibility for designing and creating complex systems;
- In-depth knowledge of .NET platform and related frameworks (WPF, Entity framework, LINQ to SQL, CSLA objects);
- Working experience in development of web-oriented enterprise level applications;
- 3+ years of advanced experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle databases;
- Experience in systems integration (REST, SOAP, Json);
- Insurance business knowledge and/or experience in financial services industry preferred;
- Experience in agile software development paradigm (Scrum).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
- Active knowledge of English
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
Adacta is offering you a challenging and inspirational position in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. If you have the necessary skills and attitude for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.